AUN's operation for Ukrainian Refugees in crisis
ACT in Ukraine crisis:
- Team AUN started action on the ground from 21st of April 2022.amidst the Ukraine-Russia conflict to conduct survey to collect real time data
- Till now the survey team interviewed 365 Ukrainian Women in distress
- Came up with some really important findings
- The AUN research teamis analyzing the data gathered on a real time basis
- The 1st phase of the process will continue till 21st May 2022
Plan in Ukraine Crisis
- To assess the actual situation of the displaced Ukrainian Women and Children in crisis, especially girl child due to the Ukraine-Russia conflict.
- To analyze their original requirements and to provide the findings to the friendly nations.
- To ensure their wellbeing and facilitating resettlement. - Safeguarding from human traffickers
Do - Action in Crisis
- AUN launched a campaign to conduct a massive survey in Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Poland and Czeck Republic
- The survey is backed by a research team comprising of professional researchers from the five countries, experienced enough to work in challenging conflict situations like the Ukraine-Russia conflict.
Check - Monitoring in Crisis
- AUN ensured that majority of the Volunteers are women, so that the victims of this situation can easily and openly talk about their problems
- The entire project is divided in 3 phases as we are still unsure about the time-period this crisis will continue